We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific with strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Technology continues to reshape how we live, and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting traineeship opportunities to Singaporean graduates with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
This position reports to the Finance Manager for Network Finance and will assist with the implementation of the new staff cost capitalization system and will be working closely with business users during the implementation. In addition, the Trainee will provide support on Fixed Asset accounting queries and escalate any issues or conflicts in a timely matter to reporting manager. The Trainee will also assist with various aspects relating to financial accounting including maintenance of Network accrual schedules and project cost & approval tracking.
What You Will Do
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
Support Finance Teams in Financial Accounting and Management Reporting.
What You Can Learn:
- Participate in the new staff cost capitalization project which involves stakeholder's engagement (external vendor and internal users); and to gather/share requirements before testing and enabling system go-live.
- Present systems feature and share the use of the Fixed Asset Lifecycle Management system with users.
- Learn the different tools/system used in forecasting and budgeting, support in the preparation of data required for forecasting and budgeting.
- Acquire knowledge of capital expenditure report and asset management by assisting in the operations such as planning, tracking, settlement, maintenance, assets sighting etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
This programme is available for all Singaporean fresh Diploma graduates graduating this year and those who recently completed or will be completing national service.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:24th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm