We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific with strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
The SGUnited Traineeships Programme aims to support recently graduated or soon to be graduating students to take up traineeship opportunities. These traineeships will equip you with valuable industry experience, You will have the opportunity develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the Director for Consumer Finance and will assist in performing monthly closing for Business Units. The Trainee will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis of the segment’s financial and business performance.
What You Will Do
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
Support Finance Teams in Financial Accounting and Management Reporting.
What You Can Learn:
- Gain experience with Finance Reporting of Business Performance.
- Learn stakeholder's management through engagement with Business Representatives and Senior Management.
- Performance Monitoring, Analysis & Reporting- Learn the different type of financial and non-financial key value drivers tracking that the business uses to monitor the health of the business.
- Learn the different tools/system used in forecasting and budgeting, support in the preparation of data required for forecasting and budgeting.
Required Skills and Abilities
This programme is available for all Singaporean fresh degree graduates graduating this year and those who recently completed or will be completing national service.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:24th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm