This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and enterprise attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting traineeship opportunities to Singaporean graduates with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
What you will do
This position reports to the Director, Learning & Development. The Trainee will work with internal and external stakeholders namely Business leaders, HR leaders, Group IT and strategic partners to deliver data analytics for the Learning & Development Team.
- Involved in end-to-end Learning & Development (L&D) analytics project from initiation, planning, stakeholder engagement, execution & delivery, evaluation, to ongoing continuous improvement.
- Work collaboratively with different stakeholders to understand their processes and how to align their data output with our data input requirements
- Co-develop learning analytics dashboards for registrations, attendance and forecasting
- Co-develop insights from learning data points extracted from various sources such as Leaning Management System, #CURIOUS (Singtel Digital Learning App), and learning pulse surveys
- Knowledgeable on tools required and experienced with skills to prepare and clean data sets
- Work with L&D colleagues to ensure feedback surveys are administered promptly and accuratel
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm