This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and enterprise attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
Recent graduates (2019 & 2020) and those with working experience (graduated 2018 or earlier) may apply. Recent graduates should possess the minimum qualification specified. The minimum qualification may be waived for those with working experience.
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
What you will do
As an integral member of the HR team, the Human Resources Associate will play a key role in partnering business leaders to deliver effective and efficient HR services to support the business unit. This position will also manage HR initiatives and programs related to rewards, talent management, succession planning, performance management and employee engagement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for young people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same.
- This programme is available for all Singaporean fresh graduates graduating this year (ITE, Polytechnic, University) and those who recently completed or will be completing national service. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
- Support the planning of the year's event calendar of employee engagement activities
- Support the organisation on employee events and develop communications material for employee communications
- Gather feedback and evaluate effectiveness of the activities with a desire for continuous improvement
- Assist to facilitate organisational changes and respond to employees’ feedback
- Collaborate with HR colleagues on projects to ensure they are communicated clearly to all staff
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm