Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
What You Will Do
This position reports to the Senior Product Manager, and is responsible for the coordination of marketing and online activities in line with business objectives. The role will develop compelling content and communication strategies to increase brand awareness and assist in developing digital campaigns on online marketing channels or platforms.
- Design creative marketing collaterals for seasonal promotions and new product launches (including posters, EDM, social media, flyers, etc.)
- Develop compelling presentations and supporting materials.
- The trainee will learn to research market/industry/competitor information for marketing and idea development to exploit new business opportunities.
- Opportunity to present to the management team with timely sales, marketing and social media dashboard reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
Good To Have:
- Diploma in Business Management/Marketing
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm