Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa. This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and industry attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting opportunities to Singaporeans with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
What You Will Do
This role reports to the operation manager and work direct with different stakeholders to ensure customer orders are loading within the stiputed SLA. It requires to ensure order submission completeness , selling/cost governance check, PEF check, etc. Perform monthly reports generation.
- Review and validation of sales quotations provided by Account Manager
- Review and validation of vendor cost quotation provided by Sales Specialist
- Cross referencing and checking of information for completeness and accuracy across multiple quotations and orders
- Coordination with Sales Specialist and Vendor Sales team in the event of quotation errors and ensure that it is updated correctly
- Preparation of internal cost sheet and seek management approval if required
- Preparation of clear and precise instructions to Sales Specialist if error occurs
- Monitor/track all raise orders and ensure that its completed timely and recorded
- Monitor/track all Purchase Order (PO) / Sales Order (SO) going out to external vendors
- Raise immediate escalations for any potential order delays
- Met order loading given SLA
- Generate monthly and quarterly management reports
- Any other matters within team's role and responsibilities
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
Good To Have:
- Diploma in Business Management/Others
- Order processing administration
- Advanced Microsoft Excel competency
- Good people engagement
- Good communication skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Management, Marketing and Sales, Operations
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm