We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific with strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
The SGUnited Traineeships Programme aims to support recently graduated or soon to be graduating students to take up traineeship opportunities. These traineeships will equip you with valuable industry experience, You will have the opportunity develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live, and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting traineeship opportunities to Singaporean graduates with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
This Security Operations Analyst #SGUnited Traineeship position reports to NCS Business Information Security Officer (BISO) and is accountable to Cyber Security Operations which entails – security monitoring, incident response, threat intelligence and threat hunting. You will have the opportunity to leverage on existing and emerging methods to detect security intrusions or violations, that may result in business impact.
- Active participation in reviewing and fine-tuning Security Operations Centre (SOC) capability to ensure the Security Operations is able to address new emerging threat.
- Get to develop solutions and tools to help automate repeatable operation tasks.
- Get to perform technical and logical analysis on threat detections to reduce false positive and identify true positive cases.
- Gain experience in analyzing security incident detected, and follow up with incident response.
- Gain knowledge on different cyber analytics technologies within SIEM (i.e. Network security analytics, Incident response platforms, Endpoint detection and response tools, etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for young people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
This programme is available for all Singaporean fresh graduates graduating this year (ITE, Polytechnic, University) and those who recently completed or will be completing national service.
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
Good To Have:
- Analytical mind and keen eye for details.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Analyzing Security System Logs, Security Tools, and Data.
- Information Technology Knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Linux, Windows and Network Devices.
- Network and System Administration Experience.
- Project Management.
- Use of tracking tools.
- Use of project management tools.
- Team Player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm