We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific with strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and enterprise attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience.You will have the opportunity develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting traineeship opportunities to Singaporean graduates with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
What you will do
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
Solution Delivery Architect is an end-to-end Telco and ICT transition and operational support consultant assigned to Singtel's VVIP customers. IPTM provides valuable transition and operations management resulting in higher customer satisfaction and better SLA compliance for clients’ subscribed Singtel services.
- Create low level design document for Transition Plan.
- Act as Technical SPOC during Transition phase.
- Helps Project manager and Singtel Global Services Provisioning team to on-board customer network.
- Provide technical escalation support during transition activities
- Provides client-focused operations support within Singtel by working closely with various internal support teams.
- Documents client’s ICT environment and operations for better support and understanding
- Provides Service Request (SR) assessment, advice and support
- Provides periodic reports to client with the status of SRs
- Participates in CAB meetings related to client’s infrastructure changes to achieve zero unexpected outage.
- Provide regular reports to Singtel Management on status of client’s incidents, including working closely with Major Incident
- Management team for consolidated status updates as need be
- Point of contact for SM and manage the communications to client through SM
- Ensure the RFO / Incident report is produced within the required timeline
- Provide inputs to Problem Management team
- For major incidents, work with Major Incident Mgmt Team to:-
- Lead and coordinate with the respective resolver groups including 3rd party vendors until incident resolution; and escalate to resolver group’s management where necessary.
- Provide updates to management based on the pre-defined notification / escalation timeline.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for young people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar discipline
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm