This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and enterprise attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally and gain an understanding of our business.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting opportunities to Singaporeans with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
What you will do
- Use the application tracking system to source for CVs and also learn to use the talent pipeline in the system to scout and to cold call.
- Conduct candidate assessment and interviews.
- Learn how to use online tools to manage full application process cycle, including job posting, shortlisting, pre-offers, offer and post offer stage. Trainees will also have the opportunity to work in projects to review and improve the candidate and recruiter experience.
- Support all career outreach events, including virtual recruitment, in IHLs for outreach programs
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. We have a broad range of opportunities across business, corporate functions and ICT.
Recent graduates (2019 & 2020) and those with working experience (graduated 2018 or earlier) may apply. Recent graduates should possess the minimum qualification specified. The minimum qualification may be waived for those with working experience.
- Ability to shortlist based on the skill competencies of the role in the ICT environment and support the TA Recruiters
- Develop their interviewing skills and building their TA business partnering relations through liaison and communication with hiring managers
- Develop organisation and collaboration skills through participation in career event organisation and project base work
- Apprehend the 360 recruitment process to equip themselves the knowledge and skill in the entire TA processes
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm