This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and enterprise attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience.
Technology continues to reshape how we live and we are proud to be nurturing talents for the digital economy. We are awarding exciting traineeship opportunities to Singaporean graduates with the passion to pursue a career in the Information and Communications technology (ICT) Industry. You can look forward to acquiring invaluable professional and soft skills.
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
What you will do
This position reports to the Director, Regulatory with engagement across multiple function areas and external stakeholders to ensure Singtel group of entities' compliance with telecommunication regulations. You will review customer transactions, investigations, provide regulatory advice to business units.
- Gain experience in strategic stakeholder management
- Understand Tariffing obligations.
- Support in applicable reporting requirements for compliance.
- Implement measures, procedures and rectification actions to identify, review and prevent breaches.
- Transaction monitoring process and investigations
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for young people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same.
- This programme is available for all Singaporean fresh degree graduates graduating this year and those who recently completed or will be completing national service.
- If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm