This SGUnited Programme provides traineeship and enterprise attachment opportunities to equip you with valuable industry experience.
Practical work experience in various operational and functional areas, and participation in some fascinating projects too; Personal coaching & mentorship by our experienced team.
A blend of on-the-job training and e-learning through the Singtel Group’s digital learning platform, #CURIOUS, which features over 150,000 virtual learning courses.
What you will do
This position reports to the Director, Group Risk Management and interfaces with peers and high level work with cross-regional and cross-functional programme office structure.
The role entails the development, implementation, testing and maintenance of Group Business Continuity Management (BCM) Policy and specific BCP/CMP for Singtel’s Group of companies (e.g. Optus, NCS).
He/ she should keep a close monitoring on the global and local developments to identify imminent threats to the business operations and partner the business group to perform quick assessment on the potential impact and drive mitigation plans quickly.
He/ she should be passionate about driving digitalization of business operation processes and incident or crisis management procedures. He/ she will support the development, implementation, testing and maintenance of Group BCM Policy and specific BCP/CMP for Singtel’s group of companies.
- Accountable of Group BCM Policy that sets out the aims, principles and approach for crisis and business continuity management.
- Perform the role as a Secretariat to the Crisis Management Executive Committee(s).
- Own the BCM life-cycle management for Singtel Group wide BCM from training, development of plans, testing of plans, continuous improvement and updating of plans.
- Drive awareness and improve competency of Singtel business units to uplift the business continuity readiness during incidents and crisis to minimise the damage to Singtel.
- Close monitoring of the macro environment that will potentially impair our business operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for young people with a passion to create a better future with technology, and the potential to influence others to do the same. This programme is available for all Singaporean recent graduates (2019 & 2020) and those with working experience (graduated 2018 or earlier) may apply. Recent graduates should possess the minimum qualification specified. The minimum qualification may be waived for those with working experience.
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm