Smith & Nephew
Trainee will be involved in research/design/testing of medical devices.
What You Will Do
- The trainee will apply principles that he or she has learned in school to hands-on situations, such as strength analysis, functional testing, failure analysis and documentation of results.
- The trainee will be responsible for research, testing & analysis and will receive progressive responsibility.
- Will identify and recommend process improvements for design, manufacturing and evaluation.
- Trainee will attend departmental and project meetings.
- Will perform or review systems analysis, testing, and documentation for various product lines.
- Participate in project team for assigned projects; analyze improvements and new product or applications and develops requirements and specifications with team.
- Works within specifications provided to meet project goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effectively works with peers, project team members, and other departments in new product development, product line extensions, and product enhancements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented student currently working toward a university degree in Engineering (or recent graduate) and who meets the following qualifications:
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Creative, analytical and structured thinker and problem solver who strives to execute.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (oral & written).
- Strong computer skills - Exposure to 3D Modeling using Unigraphics a plus.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Memphis (United States...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm