Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth. The Legal Department is responsible for reviewing and approving transactions and advise various business lines on legal and regulatory issues.
What you will do
- Assist the Lawyers in the Legal team in respect of over–the–counter (“OTC”) derivative transactions (all underlyings) and cash equities matters
- Review and draft documentation, and arranging execution of the above transactions and matters
- Assist with related processes and reporting
- Contact relevant internal stakeholders as appropriate
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Law (Hong Kong or Commonwealth qualification)
- Have good communication skills
- A Level (or equivalent) with a mathematics component favoured
- IT Skills – Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Previous work experience with emphasis on attention to details and accuracy
- Fluent English and Chinese is mandatory (both written and spoken)
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th June 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.