Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Central Compliance team within Compliance has a wide variety of responsibilities including licensing, regulation development tracking and dissemination, policy management, anti-bribery & corruption, training and overall management of SGs interactions with our regulators.
This internship will give you a detailed insight into the work of Central Compliance – a team that plays an important part in SGs management of its compliance risk.
What You Will Do
- Assist in maintenance of regulatory communication records.
- Assist in executing staff competency framework.
- Assist in coordination of regulatory inspection.
- Assist in any other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Law, Finance, Communications or similar.
- Ability to use standard office technology or a willingness to learn (SharePoint, excel etc.).
- Able to think for yourself, ask questions and come up with creative or interesting solutions.
- Keen to work hard and be part of a busy team.
- Fluent in and English is mandatory.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Communications, Law
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm