Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Within the Market Risk department in Asia, the major missions of the Metrics Monitoring Group are to independently monitor the capital markets activities, to support the development of the business and to meet the regulatory challenges of tomorrow.
What You Will Do
- Assist in Projects in Data science, including machine learning, big data, robotic process automation, data visualization and natural language processing.
- Organize knowledge sharing presentation and demonstration to the team.
- Propose innovative technical solutions and implement them using the latest technologies.
- Improve the existing systems by using the latest technology.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Computer science or similar.
- Knowledge in python, node.js and web application development.
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success.
- Display responsibility and act ethically.
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Proactive, swift, analytical, rigorous, able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 2-3 month period.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Mathematics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th May 2020, 6:00 pm