The Financial Institutions Group (FIG) was created to better serve a key clientele (banks, insurance companies, asset managers, Hedge Funds and international financial institutions) with specific needs by gathering the intelligence and the technical expertise necessary to cover FIs. FIG aligns coverage and product expertise and provides an integrated and global offering to financial institutions
What You Will Do
Join a team of experienced professionals overlooking financial institutional clients for Socgen group in Asia (Hedge Funds, Insurers, Asset Managers, Sovereign Wealth Funds). A great opportunity to get exposure to an investment bank’s full suite of products (from Asset Backed Product, Real Estate, DCM and ECM, FX, Fixed Income, Equity, Derivatives and Prime Services) while understanding the act of placing client need at the core the commercial strategy.
- Provide assistance to the Hong Kong coverage team.
- Work on financial industry reviews, client mapping and client intelligence.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and excellent Excel knowledge is required.
- Team-oriented, self-motivated and innovative.
- Good time management and the ability to multi-task.
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
This is a 2–3-month full-time internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and that you are available for the 2–3-month period on a full-time basis.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm