Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
You will be part of the Risk department which monitors and manages, directly and independently to the Direction of the Group, the risk exposures. Within this department, you will join the team in charge of the Market Risk production and will be more specifically attached to the team in charge of transversal risk monitoring and regulatory reporting.
What You Will Do
- Develop risk reports tools (VBA or Python).
- Improve existing tools to facilitate the reporting.
- Understand and analyse risk representation of various traded products and other investments.
- Understand issues surrounding regulatory and economic capital for market risk.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Risks, Finance, Computer Science or similar.
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success.
- Display responsibility and act ethically.
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others.
- Experience with IT.
- Experience in developing macros and dashboards using VBA in Excel or Access.
- Experience with performing data analysis in Excel or PowerBI.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a 1-3-month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 1-3-month period.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm