Context and main duty:
This role is a great opportunity to join a diverse and international team to develop a fast track understanding of a wide range of activities in an investment bank.
Internal audit teams are part of the Inspection and Group Audit Division (IGAD) of Societe Generale Group. Japan Internal Audit is part the regional
The main assignment of Audit is to assess, as part of an objective, rigorous and impartial approach, the compliance of operations, the actually incurred risk level, the respect of procedures and the efficiency and appropriate character of the permanent control system.
Auditors participate in and/or lead audit assignments covering risks areas on identified activities, and contribute to the continuous monitoring, throughout the year, of the various activities through data analysis and interviews. Auditors also contribute to the development and testing of data analytic tools within their assignments.
Trainees are expected to contribute to audit assignments by supporting senior auditors, and to assist the head of audit for reporting tasks, dashboards and referential updates.
Overall, this traineeship is a great opportunity to leverage on own skills, develop knowledge/experience in a variety of business areas within an international investment bank, and be equipped with the latest and innovative approach in internal audit.
Under the supervision of senior auditors, the trainee will contribute to the following areas:
- Execution of audit missions in accordance with professional standards (which includes the execution of controls/testing and preparation of clear work papers).
- Understanding of the business across different business lines (which includes participating to various meetings and trainings)
- Application of data analytic techniques
- Development of new tools and/or processes to increase audit capacity and efficiency
- Supporting senior auditors and head of audit in reporting tasks, logistics, maintenance of dashboards and referential information
Requirements for the job:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Engineering, Business or similar
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and ability to interact with a wide range of staff
- Excellent Analytical skills and creativity
- Curiosity, rigor and transparency
- Concise and clear presentation and writing skills
- Japanese language strong proficiency (reading, writing, speaking)
- Fluent English
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Oct 2021, 3:59 pm