- Assist the team in all matters related to the GLBA activities in Asia
- Act as an entry point between GLBA and other departments
- Preparation of internal Presentations and Dashboards
- Coordinate the KYC review and onboarding pipeline
- Monitor operational risks
- Audit recommendations: participate to the implementation of new recommendations and recommendations follow-up
- Fraud control for mandatory absence monitoring
- Permanent supervision controls: certified persons, physical security and IT privileges
- Follow-up of permanent supervision execution for controls processed in London
- Business continuity management
- Update GLBA Asia organization chart and follow-up Asia headcount
- Define the BCP strategy and application for Asia Region
- Overdue mandatory e-learning follow-up
- You are graduated with a master’s degree from Engineering or Business School or University; ideally you have past experience in the banking industry
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint): Candidate will be expected to deal with large amount of data from different sources and use them in a fast and efficient way
- You have a good understanding of the IT systems behaviors
- Strong analytical skills are compulsory and multi-tasking abilities. BMO are exposed to very different issues in constant dynamic, must be able to switch from an issue to another, analyze issue and come with a solution and solve problems efficiently
- Rigorous and organized able to deliver in a stressing environment is compulsory. The timelines are often shorts, the results are scrutinized by large number of people and the large spectrum of task creates a strong stressing environment
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Global Banking & Advisory (“GLBA”) is organized in 2 main teams:
- “Products” which offers our issuer clients (corporates, financial institutions, public sector) with capital raising solutions, along with structured financing. GLBA develops tailor-made products and providing strategic advice (capital structure advisory, financing schemes and capital markets) based on its worldwide expertise and in-depth sectorial knowledge.
- “Coverage” which manages and develops global commercial relations for all Coverage Strategic and Target clients; promote all Group products and services to Coverage Strategic and Target clients and key Group clients (corporates, financial institutions, investment funds and family holding companies) and defines commercial strategies in collaboration with GBIS’s other business lines (GLBA and MARK), GBIS’s Regional Divisions (AMER, ASIA, CEMA and EURO) and the Group’s Core Divisions (French Retail Banking and IBFS)
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 3:00 pm