Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Client Life Cycle Intelligence & Care (CLIC) department is the cross-business Client management division for Global Banking and Investor Solutions because we wanted to put the Client at the core of the GBS organisation.
For this journey to be seamless, our clients need us to take care of them, anytime, anywhere, to offer them a privileged relationship, balancing the best of human and digital communications. We will achieve this through, a simple-track and distinctive client journey, both on clients’ and on employees’ side, with a continuous commitment all along our clients’ lifecycle.
We, CLIC, are entrusted by the organisation with the following roles:
- Coordinators of client onboarding and outreach: facilitating client navigation in the organisation
- Data stewards: ensuring clients are ready to trade and maintaining data quality
- KYC, Tax & Investors protection regulation experts: fulfilling our regulatory obligation to protect SG and our clients
- Partners: assisting our collaborators throughout the organisation in making our relationship with our clients a unique experience
- Keepers: establishing the normative framework between SG and its clients
The Chief of Staff is a pillar that directly supports the APAC Head of Client Onboarding & KYC on strategic initiatives impacting the staff of over 180 individuals across APAC CLIC and its stakeholders. In this role, you will be exposed to various subjects relating to the AML/KYC and regulatory regulations; and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in communication, organization and coordination across the wider department.
What you will do
- Coordinate across the department for highlighting achievements for management
- Work on strategic initiatives aimed at employee engagement and staff development
- Manage the team’s website and inventory of departmental documentation
- Execute and follow up on action items from the CLIC Executive Committee and staff
- Publish the team’s monthly newsletter and prepare monthly town halls
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in finance, business administration, economics, marketing or similar
- Demonstrate strong cooperation and team spirit to work effectively with all departments
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Eager to learn and willing to work on a variety of assignments
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovation solutions
- Proficient in Excel (use of formulas & macros for data manipulation and presentation)
- Proficient in PowerPoint (use of Design & Format functionality)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm