Are you creative and passionate about communications? Join our diverse and dynamic Communication team in Hong Kong!
As a Communication Trainee, you will:
- Support the development of content across different communications channels (internal and external) in Asia Pacific including the:
- production of articles, interviews, emails, internal newsletters, event invitations, …
- design of banners and other visuals
- creation and editing of videos
- update of the intranet
- Participate in the organisation of staff engagement initiatives, including the organisation of internal events
- Carry out communication campaigns on assigned subjects and projects with a focus on HR related topics, innovation, sustainability and managerial communications
- Provide support to other communications projects as and when required
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Communications, Marketing or other related disciplines
- You have solid writing / content development skills
- You are creative and detail-oriented with attention to accuracy
- You are curious and proactive
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- You are willing to learn and grow in Communications/the financial industry
- You are savvy with or are a fast learner of digital tools
- Fluent English is mandatory
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts who will accompany you in your missions. Gradually, you will gain autonomy in your projects to make this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our activities, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Commitment - Exemplarity: I embody the Group’s values
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Societe Generale is present in Asia Pacific through 4 wholesale banking businesses, 2 of which under the Societe Generale brand: Corporate & investment banking (12 geographies), and a Global Solution Centre (Bangalore and Chennai). In addition, the Group is present with 2 other businesses: SG Equipment Finance in China and ALD Automotive in India.
The Communication department of Societe Generale Asia-Pacific ensures the definition and implementation of the communication strategy, supporting the bank’s identity, strategy and objectives in the region, including its wholesale banking business roadmap - principally in Corporate & Investment banking (Global Markets, Global Banking & Advisory, Global Transaction Banking), and in line with the directions given by Societe Generale group’s Communication division.
The department consists of a team split across following locations: Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, and Singapore for SE Asia. Structured around communication leads to support key areas of focus – such as Corporate identity & commitments / Business strategy & expertise / Data & Innovation / Employer brand – the department also encompasses expertise on all channels of the marketing & communication mix across owned, earned and paid media.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2022, 3:00 pm