The Risk Management (RISQ) Division in Hong Kong. Independent from the Business Lines, RISQ Division's mission is to contribute to the development of the SG Group's activity by facilitating the objectives of the Business Lines while maintaining independent oversight through risk evaluation and monitoring. The RISQ division in HK supports all the Group’s activities in the Asia-Pacific Region.
The mission of this division is the team that provides organizational and transversal support to Risk Asia (RISQ/ASI), it serves as the primary liaison between the Risk groups and the various support partners. It coordinates cross-entity matters and manage the department resources, ensuring RISQ operating rules are applied and observed promoting a secure and sustainable platform. In that duties, RISQ/ASI/COO cooperates with the COO team of RISQ/ASI/RMA (Market Risk, Asset & Liquidity Management) and provides a consolidated view.
What You Will Do
- Assist in preparing dashboard for projects progress, budget used Defining & leading strategic projects roadmap orientations
- Ensure an efficient link with market & counterpart risk chief operational officer Asia and Paris COO team on projects
- Be aware of the evolutions of systems and properly disseminate the information within market & counterpart risk chief operational officer
- Gather our needs, translate into development requests, communicate to COO and partners, and ensure the follow up
- Provide Support for townhall / specific meeting presentation deck
- Ensure global uniformity of our processes, and the global application of our policies and procedures
- Act as a relay on data quality matters alongside the data quality office
- Take part in the design and production of the Dashboard
- Coordinate with all macro-reporting and automation of reports using Power BI
- Maintain planning for market & counterpart risk Asia team (important due dates: risk committee, chief risk officer meeting, market risk or valuation committees, recommendations, …)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Risks, Information Technology or similar
- Available, curious, eager to learn and to contribute
- Familiar with Office Power Point, Word and comfortable with Excel
- Preferable: VBA, Reporting tool (Power BI)
- Preferable: Able to prepare dynamic PowerPoint presentation slides
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner and translate the concepts to visualized presentation in PowerPoint
- Demonstrate the capacity to work with autonomy and in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
- This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm