- Produce marketing material in cooperation with sales and pricing teams, including simulations of investment scenarios and product performance analysis
- Participate in the building of the product offering for each region and clients’ segment
- Implement macro to automate marketing presentations and historical simulations
- Liaise with Legal and Compliance departments to develop and maintain Asian compliant marketing and sales documents
- Strong focus on quantitative investment strategies.
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Financial Engineering, IT, Economics or similar
- An emphasis on product development and marketing of investment products and/or structuring of capital markets transactions appreciated
- Strong Financial and Mathematic skills are required
- Previous experience within financial services is a plus
- Very good knowledge of VBA (or other programming languages) and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Python is a plus
- Ability to manage complex processes dealing with multiple internal and external resources
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative thinking / idea generating mindset
- Good communication skills necessary to interact with Sales and Engineers on the floor
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
This position will serve as a primary liaison between the Marketing Team and the Sales/Engineers desks. The marketer will evolve on a trading floor designing and marketing financial products in Asia, linked to any asset class. This position is at the crossroads of many different services: link between clients, sales people, financial engineers and Sales team. It includes contact with other departments (Marketing, Engineers and Sales worldwide).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2020, 3:00 pm