You will join the “Cross Asset Execution" team and will be working in an Agile environment. Your team is composed of cross-functional specialists and is responsible for the whole application lifecycle (including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance & support, decommission).
What You Will Do
- Provide development and support on CMA (internal control market access risk framework).
- Contribute to Capacity Monitoring dashboards enhancement and support.
- Automate processes using scripts, macros and other programming languages etc.
- Contribute to requirements gathering and solution definition of a Transaction Cost Analysis project for our business line.
- Assist with client on-boarding.
- Communicate with internal teams and vendors to facilitate our client business.
- Proactively troubleshoot incidents, document them and follow-up on their remediation plan until roll-out.
- Monitoring / troubleshooting of trading systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Computer Science or similar.
- Curious, autonomous and passionate, you understand the problems presented and use empirical thinking to identify root causes.
- You make use of your knowledge, experience and creative thinking to deliver ingenious, simple and efficient solutions.
- Knowledge in coding skills (python, shell, Java, Unix).
- Understanding of database querying languages such as SQLite, MS SQL, Postgre, Elastic Search, etc.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm