This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
What You Will Do
- Assist in detection and analysis of events (Limits, coupon, maturity, migration).
- Calculate the impacts and results of the events (reimbursement, payment flow, eligible position).
- Follow-up and collect choices of the Front-Office or the Client on the "optional" events.
- Help with modelling / propagation of events in information systems.
- Control over the quality and completeness of the recorded data.
- Analyze and regularize the discrepancies reported by the Control Middle Office and other stakeholders.
- Notify the events treated to the stakeholders (Customer, Front-Office, Back-Office).
- Enhance / develop tools to automate current process.
- Follow-up of transversal issues (systems, financial, accounting).
- Participate in projects for the security and reliability of the control system.
- Participate in impact analysis as part of the development of new activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Finance or similar.
- Knowledge of Python or VBA programming is an advantage.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Express his/her convictions and act with courage.
- Support change by proactively contributing to the change process and adapting to new constraints.
- Embody the Group's values by honouring its commitments, fostering a climate of trust and knowing how to work with colleagues from different environments and cultures.
- Fluent English is mandatory, any other languages would be a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm