Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Finance Department (DFIN) works for the Asia Business Unit to support our activities from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialized financial services.
The Digital and Transformation Office team (DTO) is in charge of transforming the DFIN department and it is related to “Run the Bank” functions. The team is acting as the authority for process design & operating model on its perimeter and is also contributing to information system related projects.
What You Will Do
- Develop innovative communication plans (milestones completed, project roadmaps, budget monitoring, satisfaction rates…) to our stakeholders to present Finance Transformation in liaison with the IT project team.
- Help to monitor the execution capacity of the team members (project managers, business analysts) to ensure the efficient staffing of the projects.
- Contribute to the budget process for DFIN “Change The Bank” activities (DTO and IT related to DFIN).
- Become a trusted partner in the usage of collaborative tools within the team and the department.
- Assist with ad-hoc support on prioritized initiatives required by the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Technology or similar.
- Proficient in Excel, strong in Office pack.
- Knowledge in Banking & Finance and strong appetite for digital technologies.
- Strong analytical sense.
- Multi-tasker, who can juggle multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Fast learner who is persistent, resourceful and autonomous.
- Good team player, approachable, adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to give a synthetic overview & to drive the change.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm