- Assist in the production and certification of the key financial metrics for Financing Business lines in Asia.
- Contribute to the relevant and timely analysis of the Costs and Headcount to the Department’s Head and the Finance Senior Management.
- Work on ad-hoc studies on key metric for the senior management.
- Participate actively in the management control community with DFIN/PFS, DFIN/FNA & DFIN/MAR during the key milestones of the year (e.g. Forecasting, Budgeting, Quarterly publications)
- Continuous enhancement of deliverables to meet Business needs and Organization changes
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling or similar
- Good interpersonal skills and Team player
- Energetic and motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Solution-focused, service-oriented and proactive.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks/deadlines.
- Ability to work in an environment with rapidly changing priorities and high demands.
- Open to innovative ideas, creative and hard working.
- Technical Skills: Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint; with desired/bonus skills in Essbase and VBA.
- Fluent English is mandatory, with French and/or Chinese would be a plus
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The main role of the Finance department is the supervision of the accounting, controlling function and performing required analysis impacting the financial performance and financial risks of the Financing Activities in Asia.
Within Finance, FNA is in charge of supporting the Financing Business lines (GLBA & GTPS) with all their financial issues and development strategies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 3:00 pm