- Understand the specific Quantitative Investment Strategies, including backtesting and performance attribution
- Design custom strategies for Asian clients
- Develop Python tools to analyze performance, risks and costs
- Work in collaboration with Research, trading, Strategies & Operations teams
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Financial Mathematics, Computer Science or similar
- Basic Market Finance Knowledge with understanding of some Quantitative Strategies
- Good programming skills, including Python knowledge
- Able to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovative solutions
- Solid level in financial mathematics
- Good communication skill
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
You will be part of the Global Markets group (ONE MARK) which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team. You will join the Financial Engineering team with a main focus on Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS).
You will assist us on the design and implementation of quantitative strategies based on academic research. You will also be designing and maintaining Analytics tools to evaluate the strategies (correlation, drawdown, transaction costs) using Python.
It will allow you to gain an excellent experience in Market Finance and a valuable knowledge of Quantitative strategies across different asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2020, 3:00 pm