TRAINEE: Fixed Income and Currencies Algo Trading
- Work closely with quant traders and developers to find new trading ideas and improve existing pricing/hedging strategies
- Analyze large amounts of data using statistical techniques (prices, clients deals,..) to identify profitable patterns
- Help to develop monitoring tools
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or similar
- Strong level in probability and statistics, machine learning, time series analysis
- Knowledge in portfolio optimization
- Good skills in a programming language (C#/C++/ Python/R)
- Previous experience / project in statistical arbitrage / dataset analysis is a plus
- Knowledge of FX / Rates products and electronic platforms is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Autonomous, ability to work independently, good organizational skills
- Good communication skills and teamwork capabilities
- Stress resistant
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
FIC Algo Trading Asia: Electronic market making on FX and Rates products
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2023, 3:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.