You will be part of one of the feature teams of our technology department, working for Fixed Income and Currencies (FIC) business line. Your team support the business desks and delivers value for business every 2 weeks or faster. You are very motivated by customer satisfaction, enjoy building quality software and always look for ways to do things better.
We are looking for people who enjoy what they do and enjoy collaboration with teammates and business users. Someone who understands that communication is extremely important and it requires constant attention.
We are NOT looking for someone who knows about agile software development, but “is Agile” and knows what we mean with this. You are humble enough to never stop learning as you will work with various profiles. You don’t have to be “the best”, but you have to do your job as best as you can. Société Générale will provide the means for you to grow.
Why Join Us?
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
What You Will Do
- Contribute actively to the build-out and support of the FIC flow chain.
- Foster proximity and continuous interactions with the trading & sale.
- Help the team provide great support services to its users.
- Help the team build quality software, tailored to user need.
- Apply modern development practices such as clean code, refactoring, unit testing and continuous integration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate in Computer Science or Finanical related degrees.
- A positive, energetic fast learner, and eager to develop a long-term career in the banking industry.
- Good level of programming skills (C#, OOP, Python, VBA).
- Being analytical, organized and collaborative.
- Excellent communication with proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of Forex, Fixed Income, Option products is a plus.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm