- Design and implement solutions that address user’s local requirements
- Collect and analyse customer requests into detailed stories by interacting with Product Owner /Business Analysts
- Develop code using Software Craftmanship best practices such as behaviour/Test driven development, continuous integration/delivery/deployment, legacy refactoring tasks
- Develop code leveraging a diverse technology eco-system and deliver working software across multiple layers of the technology stack
- Participate in testing, deployment and production activities of the team to ensure production stability
- Support and maintain the portfolio of applications
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System or similar
- Proven years of Web Application development using React framework
- Proven years of C#/.NET related technology development and PL/SQL
- Knowledge in developing Web API (RESTful API, SOAP Web Service)
- Knowledge of Web Application development using HTML5/Angular framework is a plus
- Knowledge of agile methodology or Devops framework is a plus
- Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented, think out of the box
- Passion for innovation, technology and building system from the ground-up
- Professional attitude: Self-motivated, fast learner, team player, independent, ability to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously
- PC skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong team player and communication skills and a self-starter
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Team Spirit - Collective mindset: I favour the team’s interest over my own results
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The Information Technology Department provides and maintains IT solutions to support the business’s growth. Finance Risk and Market Data is a regional team with 80 people based in Hong Kong, covering the Asia Pacific region. The development team drives the IT solutions for the Finance department across Asia Pacific, covering specifically Accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects across the locations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2022, 3:59 pm