The HR Generalist trainee will support the Career Management & Advisory (CAR) and HR Services Team on the execution of HR transactions of the employee life cycle, HR campaigns, and various HR transversal activities and projects. They will liaise with the HR COEs, country HR teams, HRSSC, etc.
What You Will Do
- Support in landing plan monitoring and administration for the client group(s).
- Support the execution of HR transactions for the client group(s) throughout the employee life cycle including onboarding/mobility/exits etc. in coordination with HRSSC.
- Support the data integrity maintenance/management with COOs and ISP team as and when appropriate.
Transversal Support on HR Campaigns:
- Act as transversal support to in the full spectrum of HR campaigns along the year.
- Participate and support the coordination/consolidation/analysis work in the Annual Compensation Review, Job Matching/Benchmark Exercise and other ad hoc topics for the client group(s).
- Support the coordination/consolidation work for various TDI campaigns such as Talent Management, Performance Management, Development Programs, Promotion, ensure smooth interaction and data intervention through the process.
Transversal Support on HR Operation Risk Management:
- Participate and support the consolidation/analysis work in operational risk topics, compliance and legal projects, internal HR policies management etc.
- Participate in HR projects and continuous improvements of HR processes for better employee experience including but not limited to HRIS enhancement, digitalization initiatives.
- Coordinate with HR Analytics on any specific reporting needs from the client group(s), support HR presentations for Regional CAR team if needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar.
- Process oriented, ability to challenge and simplify processes.
- Strong skills and interest in Excel/reporting analytics and PowerPoint presentations.
- Detailed oriented, strong sense of confidentiality, sensitivity of operational control.
- Solutions driven; ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- “Think out the box” to bring new ideas.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm