Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
This position will involve strong communication with other team members, and frequent contacts with audited teams staff and managers.
What You Will Do
Under the supervision of the Head of mission or experienced auditors in the team, this trainee will perform in the following tasks:
- Identify and evaluate risks on audited activities.
- Execute and document the assigned work within budgeted time.
- Draft of preliminary audit points to raise audit findings.
- Follow-up of the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Prepare risk assessment & work programs.
- Improve audit tools.
- Assist with team administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or similar.
- Previous working experience in Finance/Audit/Compliance/Risk field is preferable.
- Appetite to learn new things and develop audit skills.
- Good analytical skills and at ease with data.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and driven to complete own task and teamwork to a standard of quality.
- Taking accountability for his/her action.
- Agile and able to multitask.
- Generating creative and practical ideas at work (e.g. Think out of the box).
- Positive attitude and able to work with all levels of staff.
- Experience with Microsoft office: Good knowledge of Excel VBA and SQL preferable. Recent experience of data analytics or data research desirable.
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Fluent English is mandatory, good spoken and written Mandarin / French preferable.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm