Global Business Service Unit (GBSU) IT provides and maintains IT solutions to support the business growth of GBIS. To strengthen our IT Production Governance, we are opening a Trainee position based in Hong Kong under the GBSU organization.
The successful candidate will join the transversal IT Risk & Production Management (RPM) department as the IT Service Management Specialist, focusing on the steering of IT Production Processes. He/she will also have opportunities to manage Transversal IT Projects while be actively involved in Major Incident Management & Coordination of IT.
Assuming the role of IT Service Management Specialist in the Asia IT Control team, which is responsible for the Steering & Reporting of IT Production Governance for GBSU IT & Global Technology Services (GTS) organization in Asia region. The candidate will also be actively involved in Major Incident Management process of IT Asia.
What You Will Do
- Be the expert in ITIL Framework for IT teams in Asia and promote its adaptation via training & education to others.
- Active participation in the Steering & Reporting of IT Production Governance for GBSU IT & GTS organization in Asia.
- Propose Improvement on the Steering & Reporting with innovative ideas, while realizing these improvements via Technical approach (Automation & Tools Enhancement) and/or Process Simplification etc.
- Be Technically & Functionally familiar with Global Tools used for IT Production Governance in GBSU IT & GTS Asia.
- Be part of the Major Incident Management team for IT Asia and participate in Shift for proper FTS (Follow-The-Sun) - Support of it.
- Actively participate in & contribute to the Deployment of IT Risk Management framework in Asia.
- Actively participate in & contribute to the CRM (Client Relationship Management) activities of GBSU IT Asia, which serve the users from a Business Chain perspective.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Technology, Engineering or similar.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), VBA, Power BI and SQL.
- Infrastructure knowledge on Linux OS, Database, Network.
- Scripting in Perl, Python, Ruby etc. is a plus.
- Good understanding on ITIL or IT Production Processes.
- Major incident management, coordination skill and project management skill.
- Basic knowledge of trading related Front, Middle & Back Office activities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Being analytical, organized and collaborative.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm