- Manage a client’s portfolio and act as the main point of contact for review and remediation.
- Maintain contact database: FO owner and client owner (IC) and liaise with teams in Bangalore in charge of list of requirements.
- Control & challenge list of requirements and rational: liaise with KYC teams if needed.
- Monitor the case end to end and ensure completion.
- Escalate to BL when documents cannot be collected and help solve any client’s escalations with the business.
- Where case is approved, follow up until all additional approvals are completed
- Prepare the case for the Client Acceptance Committee where applicable.
- Lead continuous improvement actions like defining strategy sourcing and automation (fintech, robots, vendors, utilities, data providers…).
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in finance, business administration, economics or computer science or similar
- Client facing skills – ability to speak to the clients on regular basis and provide accurate and efficient information
- Familiarity with local AML/KYC regulatory and compliance issues
- Analytical skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and handle difficult conversations
- Ability to prioritize and work within tight and changeable timeframes
- Ability to challenge the Business Lines in cases where the onboarding capacity cannot handle the current pipeline, able to identify the high priority cases vs the standard ones
- Ability to build and cultivate good working relationships with Business Lines and Clients
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, sense of service, and flexibility are essential requirements
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The Client Lifecycle Intelligence and Digital (‘CLD’) department is the cross-business client management division of Global Banking and Investor Solutions (‘GBIS’). As part of the GBIS COO Service Unit, the GBS Cross Border Client Management Group is globally in charge of the client experience across the GBIS activities. The department is particularly in charge of:
- (KYC) KYC due diligence for both on-boarding and periodic reviews
- (RRD) Management of client reference & regulatory data
- (COO) Project management
The specific role is the KYC Existing Client Management Case Lead, reporting directly to the Head of KYC Existing Client Management Outreach
The Case Lead/Client Outreach Team is the interface between clients and internal key stakeholders. As a dedicated point of contact, the team is responsible for the maintenance of our existing clients by identifying KYC requirements and collecting all required documents. The team is also the main point of contact for KYC related matters for our different business lines in the region. Responsibilities include supporting the business lines, managing their priorities and providing transparency of the process. The team provides advisory services internally and externally and should be well versed in the latest KYC and regulatory requirements and how they are applied within our organization.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 3:00 pm