- Collect documentation from Clients and provide guidance and support
- Set regular meetings with key Clients for follow up
- Manage business priorities while at the same time providing transparency and visibility
- Lead performance meetings with internal Onboarding stakeholders and business
- Production of dashboards on a regular basis to inform all stakeholders on the status of their onboarding
- Produce reports for follow up, pipeline management and KPI monitoring
- Assist in managing a dedicated mailbox for the onboarding process
- Provide cross coverage on all team functions
- Provide assistance and expertise to FO and Clients on the client onboarding process
- Comply with all Risk and regulatory obligations where relevant
- Participates in key projects linked to onboarding
- 4-eye check & validation of KYC files to ensure that it is in line with policy and procedure
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree
- Some work experience in AML/KYC Due Diligence are will be an advantage
- Client facing skills – ability to speak to the client on regular basis and provide accurate and efficient information
- Ability to explain clearly to the client the requirements for the client onboarding process
- Ability to understand the client structure and the structure of a financial transaction
- Understanding of key issues in relation to AML risk, ability to identify relevant sources of information
- Strong interest in learning local AML/KYC regulatory and compliance matters
- Strong interest in KYC or client onboarding roles in a broker or investment bank environment
- Analytical skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The Client Lifecycle Intelligence and Digital (‘CLD’) department is the cross-business client management division of Global Banking and Investor Solutions (‘GBIS’). As part of the GBIS COO Service Unit, the GBS Cross Border Client Management Group is globally in charge of the client experience across the GBIS activities. The department is particularly in charge of:
- (KYC) KYC due diligence for both on-boarding and periodic reviews
- (RRD) Management of client reference & regulatory data
- (COO) Project management
The specific role is the New Client Onboarding KYC Case Lead, reporting directly to the Head of New Client Onboarding Global Markets in Hong Kong.
The Case Lead/Client Outreach Team is the interface between clients and internal key stakeholders. As a dedicated point of contact, the team is responsible for the maintenance of our existing clients by identifying KYC requirements and collecting all required documents. The team is also the main point of contact for KYC related matters for our different business lines in the region. Responsibilities include supporting the business lines, managing their priorities and providing transparency of the process. The team provides advisory services internally and externally and should be well versed in the latest KYC and regulatory requirements and how they are applied within our organization.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2021, 3:00 pm