You will be part of the Risk department which monitors and manages, directly and independently to the Direction of the Group, the risk exposures. Within this department, you will join the team in charge of the ALM Risk management.
What You Will Do
- Provide analytical support for the team.
- Prepare risk reports and presentations.
- Improve existing tools to facilitate the reporting.
- Understand and analyse risk representation of various traded products and other investments.
- Understand issues surrounding regulatory for liquidity risk and market risk.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar.
- Strong quantitative orientation and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of bank on- and off-balance sheet.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Highly motivated and fast learning individual.
- First experience in Liquidity Risk, Market Risk or trading will be appreciated.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions.
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple.
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority.
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks.
- Responsibility - Courage: I express my convictions and make decisions with courage and respect.
- Team Spirit - Collective mindset: I favour the team’s interest over my own results.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm