This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
What You Will Do
- Develop tools and in-house applications to monitor and analyze market data, to assist in sales and marketing of listed products.
- Support the daily new product issuances and liaise with sales and traders.
- Work with IT developers on specific projects related to sales and marketing.
- Assist with production of sales and marketing materials for listed warrants and callable bull/bear contracts (CBBCs), for distribution to retail investors.
- Manage the content and participate in new initiatives relating to the product website.
- Participate in team meetings to contribute innovative marketing ideas for listed products.
- Assist to respond to investors’ enquiries in relations to listed products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science or similar.
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office, VBA is a must.
- Knowledge in Chinese typing is a must.
- Working overtime when needed.
- Feel comfortable working with data and able to produce business insights.
- Good understanding in digital marketing and use of social media.
- Aware of the latest development of Fintech and digitalization trend in banking industry.
- Attentive to details.
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English and Cantonese are mandatory.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm