Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
We are launching an initiative to detect opportunities for automation in several Core market Access processes. To support this initiative, the candidate will be embedded within a Cross functional feature team.
We are looking for Developers who are curious to understand and challenge processes, propose creative solutions, and develop them. This feature team has mandate to explore all pertinent solutions, including data analytics and new technologies.
Prior experience in banking is not mandatory. This is a great opportunity for developers passionate about technologies.
What you will do
- Design, develop and release Greenfield projects
- Propose recommendations for process improvement
- Work with other team members on both methodology and technical skills (including supportability, resiliency and scalability of the solution)
- Research about new technologies to share their benefits and explore them (including data analytics, chat bot, Cloud and distributed storage)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or similar
- Good skills in modern languages, such as Python
- Knowledge on around cloud technologies will be an advantage
- Knowledge on C++, C# will be a plus
- Keen to learn
- Good communication skills and strong team spirit
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm