Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Global Markets Performance Analysis (MPA) is a team located within the Finance Department of SG Group and oversees the Performance Analysis of Global Markets (MARK) Activities. Our team also covers the function of Chief of Staff (COS) MARK.
What You Will Do
- Help to manage the main part of the MPA function in coordination with the rest of the team.
- Assist on potentially assigned tasks related to COS function.
- Assist the team with Financial Analysis of MARK Asia and Strategic Business Analysis.
- Assist MARK Management on ad hoc requests.
- Provide innovative and visual reporting solutions.
- Assist with Pilot the Regional Performance.
- Understand, explain and deliver Performance and Profitability Analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or similar.
- Good understanding of Financial products especially Derivatives products.
- Proficient with Office Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Basic Knowledge in VBA, Advanced knowledge of Excel and / or data mining tools such as Access, SQL, or SAS.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact collaboratively with internal partners.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm