You will be part of the Risk department which monitors and manages, directly and independently to the Direction of the Group, the risk exposures. Within this department, you will join the team in charge of the Market Risk management and will be more specifically attached to the team in charge of framework, deal flow and methodology.
What You Will Do
- Provide analytical support for the team.
- Prepare risk reports and presentations.
- Improve existing tools to facilitate the reporting.
- Understand and analyse risk representation of various traded products and other investments.
- Understand issues surrounding regulatory and economic capital for market risk.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar.
- Strong quantitative orientation and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Derivatives and Equity products, risk analysis and models (VaR, Stress test) and valuation models of financial products.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Knowledge in Excel, Access, strong SQL skills.
- Highly motivated and fast learning individual.
- First experience in Market Risk or trading will be appreciated.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm