- Assist in transversal tasks such as tracking and follow-up of Roadmap progress
- Support the preparation of management dashboard
- Coordinate with team members and prepare presentation slides for management and reporting purpose
- Contribute to independent control review and testing
- Track action plan completion progress, report and closely follow up with level one counterparties to close pending action points
- Automate manual tasks to streamline existing process
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Economics, Finance, Risk, Engineering or similar
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner and translate the concepts to visualized presentation in PowerPoint is a must
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills is a must
- Familiar with Office PowerPoint, Word, Excel. VBA, Power BI or Python skills is a must
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details and accuracy
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Ability to confidently work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and work independently to deliver by agreed-upon deadline
- Fluent English is mandatory; exposure to a second language (e.g. French, Mandarin) is a plus
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of B42:C45the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Within the Risk Division, the Permanent Control Level 2 (CTL) team is dedicated to review and challenge the performance of the operational risk controls in place in the region, propose improvements and follow-up on their implementation. CTL contributes in escalating and providing a comprehensive and independent view of the efficiency of the control framework and operational risk framework more widely to senior management in the region.
The department based in Hong Kong covers the ASIA PACIFIC perimeter of activities and works closely with teams in Bangalore and in Central.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2022, 3:59 pm