Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 12 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
Global Transaction & Payment Services (GTPS) is one of the business lines of Societe Generale. The Payment and Cash Management (PCM) activity, part of our GTPS Division proposes solutions to treasurers of international corporate clients, such as accounts and payments, liquidity management, bank connectivity solutions, foreign exchange, financing and many other transaction banking solutions.
What you will do
- Assist cash management personnel in promoting cash management solutions and ongoing servicing of customers
- Support high level Sales Managers to prepare sales presentations and in structuring tailor made cash management solutions for corporate & investment banking clients
- Support high level Sales Managers in planning and executing sales initiatives for Cash Management, modification of existing services, development of marketing strategies and establishment of sales objectives.
- Explains products and services which would be of value toour corporate customers
- Work closely with various departments in the bank for bank account related subjects
- Execution of transactions, deposits and various payment products
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s degree from University
- Preferably to have other internship experiences
- Client centric mindset and behaviour
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of MS Office (particularly Excel & powerpoint)
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (preferably both Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm