- Manage operational monitoring of projects which involves understanding the context / constraints / requirements of internal and external stakeholders – deliver on time, to budget and quality & keep track of project documentation
- Maintain a structured project planning, scope and budget (actual and forecast)
- Prepare the presentations and minutes of the project committees
- Ensure that each member of the project team has a good understanding of his/her role and that all cooperate in the achievement of the project
- Facilitate transversal cooperation between HR team members with different backgrounds and environments (Experts vs. HRBPs / Regional vs. local) by coordinating inputs/interactions, implementing effective project communication and reporting mechanisms
- Coordinate internal HR communications with Regional Communications and HR team members
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources or similar
- HR Background or exposure will be preferred
- Ideally you have some experience with project management, coordination, marketing/communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, powerpoint); advanced skills with Microsoft Office tools
- Good understanding of HR activities is important
- Innovative, strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The role will introduce the candidate to a wide range of HR activities and stakeholders on top of providing international exposure and opportunity to develop knowledge of the banking industry.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2020, 3:00 pm