What You Will Do
The trainee will be focused on contributing to 2 main themes alongside the Sales BMO:
- Create and produce dashboards to MARK sales management to track the commercial activity.
- Prepare and update presentations for the Sales management.
- Conduct ad-hoc requests, analysis and studies to help support the business. Topics can be (not exhaustive): detection of client opportunities, competitive intelligence, data extraction, performance of sales teams/clients, KYC reviews, onboarding, offboarding. It involves data crunching and presentation of the results.
- Collaborate with the bankers and support functions on shared topics.
- Follow up on current initiatives (Objectives and Key results).
- Understand and promote the use of our SG Dashboard platform. It contains information on the overall performance of MARK digitally.
Review of Internal Procedure & Perform Controls on the Activity:
- The Sales BMO’s role is also to make sure the activity operates within the regulatory framework and risk is mitigated. Global supervision control on sales will be performed by the Sales Business Analyst trainee.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or similar.
- Previous experiences in the banking industry would be a plus.
- Rigorous, meticulous and reliable.
- Flexibility, pro-activity, curiosity and capable to multi-task.
- Result and solution orientated.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Team spirit, collective mindset.
- Interest in financial markets and derivative products.
- Capable to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Technology savvy. Advanced level in Excel and good command in VBA. Good level in Power Point.
- Familiar with Digital visualization tool (Tableau / Power BI) would be a plus. Other programming languages would be a plus.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm