What You Will Do
- Conducting market research.
- Assisting in the preparation of pitches and other marketing materials.
- Handling commercial, financial and legal due diligences.
- Corporate analysis on clients and analysis of their shipping fleet.
- Pricing of financing opportunities.
- Preparing market reports.
- Participating in the preparation of credit applications.
- Reviewing the documentation before closing of the transaction.
- Assisting in other transaction requirements such as E&S, KYC etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are graduated with a Master's degree from Engineering or Business School or University with a specialization in Banking or Finance.
- Display of innovation, team spirit and time management.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge.
- Client - Risk: I strive to satisfy clients while taking into account risks for the company.
- Team Spirit - Collective mindset: I favour the team’s interest over my own results.
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority.
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple.
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm