What You Will Do
- Participate into FO applications development.
- Involve into the day to day support for the Front Office users.
- Help manage user’s requirements/problems and identify business priorities.
- Communicate and report to IT peers and trading teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- Good knowledge and/or first experience in Python/Java development and/or other object-oriented language.
- Good knowledge of Excel/VBA macros development.
- Knowledge of Equity derivatives products.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Well organized, reliable and quality oriented innovative and passionate about technology.
- Good communication and team spirit.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm