The position will be within our Sustainable and Positive Impact Finance Solutions department and will report to the Head of Sustainable Finance, Asia Pacific.
It will be based in Honk Kong and will have as main mandate to support sustainable deal origination across Asia Pacific region.
What You Will Do
- Prepare marketing materials to support sustainable finance deal origination.
- Support the structuring of sustainable financing solutions.
- Conduct research on sustainability and ESG disclosures.
- Conduct market intelligence relevant to our business.
- Monitor ongoing development of regulations and policies applicable to our business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business or similar.
- Clear and effective oral and writing communication skills.
- Able to cooperate with different teams notably remotely.
- Able to prioritize and operate under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm