Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for the Employer Branding & EVP, Recruitment Digitalisation, Sourcing Strategy, and recruitment at all levels and firmwide. We partner with the Hiring Managers to identify the hiring needs and through innovative sourcing strategies, we help the Hiring Managers to identify the most suitable candidate.
As a new joiner, you will learn every day alongside with the Talent Acquisition team, who will help you navigate in your new role, know the Human Resources function and the context. Gradually, you will become more competent at skills, making this experience a real career accelerator.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with high level members of the team on direct sourcing and attracting talents via various channels
- Create and turn objectives into design strategies to identify, plan, and achieve Diversity and Inclusion objectives
- Work collaboratively with other teams within HR to ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end recruitment process
- Participate in the internal mobility coordination and documentation
- Coordinate with HR Analytics on reporting as required
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Human Resources or similar discipline
- Past experience working in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition is an advantage
- Ability to mult-task and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Have good problem-solving, coordination, organisational and communication skills
- Good time management and detail-oriented
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- Client - Client focus: I put long term relationship with our clients at the center of my actions, whatever my position
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm