What You Will Do
- Liaise with different internal departments to complete various reporting requirements.
- Assist preparation of security and other related documents.
- Follow up the flow of financed transactions.
- Prepare minutes for internal meetings.
- Obtain and collect market/industry information and prepare analysis of market update.
- Assist preparation of credit application.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business or similar.
- Knowledge on computer software and applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, VBA).
- Basic banking, accounting and finance knowledge.
- Reliable and cooperative with good team spirit.
- Pro-active and willing to take challenge.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (written and spoken) is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm